We are not about cutting corners.
The standard features in each and every home that we build are typically upgrades with other home builders. We believe in building homes correctly the first time. See a full list of inclusions by clicking here.
- Form-A-Drain™ drain tile system.
- 8’ high x 8” thick poured Integra™ foundation with #4 R-bar 6’ OC. Horizontal row at top and middle of wall.
- Horizon foundation finishing system.
- ½” OSB sheathing.
- Tyvek™ house wrap at entire exterior and taped.
- Hardieplank® fiber cement board siding.
- MiraTEC trim at trimboards and cornerboards.
- Painting and caulking included.
- 2 x 6 exterior walls, 16” on center.
- Kiln dried SPF dimensional lumber.
- Engineered I-joist floor system.
- Engineered trusses with energy efficient raised heels.
- ¾” single floor system; T&G, glued and nailed.
WINDOWS & EXTERIOR DOORS
- Pella Impervia® series Duracast fiberglass windows. Double hung or casement per model.
- Therma-Tru® insulated front door with sidelights and weather stripping.
- Pella window flashing tape at all windows.
- Rubber boot installed at base of window opening to protect for moisture penetration.
- CHI steel paneled insulated garage doors.
- Two (2) overhead garage door openers with remotes and one (1) keyless entry pad.
- Malarkey® Vista dimensional Limited Lifetime warranty.
- ½” OSB sheathing.
- Trusses are secured to wall system via metal “hurricane clips.”
- Individual roof vents.
- Baked enamel valleys and flashing.
- 4” aluminum gutters with downspouts.
- 95% high efficiency furnace with air cleaner.
- Hi Low air returns.
- 13 SEER air conditioner.
- Honeywell programmable thermostat.
- CPVC plumbing for water pipes.
- PVC waste pipes, vents and soil stacks.
- 50 gallon high efficiency, power vented water heater.
- Shut-offs at all fixtures.
- Waterline to refrigerator.
- Two (2) frost-free hose bibbs.
- Plumbing fixtures per model.
- Insinkerator™ Badger I disposal.
- 200 amp service.
- Recessed lights per plan.
- Generous lighting allowance – per model.
- Switched outlets at all bedrooms and family room.
- Smoke detectors hard wired with battery back-ups per code.
- Carbon monoxide detector on each floor per code.
- Under cabinet lighting at kitchen.
- Door chime at front door.
- Three (3) tv jacks and (3) phone jacks.
- Panasonic or Broan™ bath exhaust fans.
- R-5 foundation insulation from top of footings to top of foundation wall.
- 3” closed cell foam spray at box sills.
- R-21 batt insulation at exterior walls.
- R-50 blown insulation at attic flat ceilings.
- Fireplace per model. Most are direct vent.
- Wood mantel with surround; tile or stone.
- Drywall finishes of sand, orange peel, or knockdown per model.
- Radius corners per model.
- Walls and ceilings are primed and painted.
Cabinets & Countertops
- Holiday Kitchen® cabinets per model.
- Soft close drawers and doors at all cabinets.
- Full extension drawers at kitchen and 7/8 extensions at vanities.
- Granite countertops at kitchen.
- Some models have granite counter tops at master bathroom vanity and/or at powder room.
- Molded marble countertops with one-piece sink per model.
- Laminate countertop at laundry room.
MILLWORK AND INTERIOR DOORS
- Interior doors per model. Wood doors are 6-panel pine. Painted doors are Masonite doors.
- Base, casing and crown molding per model.
- All interior woodwork is stained or painted per model.
- Schlage door locksets and door handles.
- Deadbolts at both front and fire doors.
- Hardware allowance for all cabinets.
- Bathroom accessories per model.
- Either ¾ solid wood floors engineered wood floors per model.
- Flush wood register vents.
- Ceramic tile floors at baths, laundry room, mudroom – per model.
- Generous carpet allowance per model.
- Mirrors per model.
- Dishwasher allowance included for all models.
- ½ HP disposal.
- Some models include appliance allowance.
- Your choice of either gas or electric connections.
- Site clean-up during construction.
- Wall cavities vacuumed prior to insulation.
- Final clean-up of interior includes window cleaning.
SELECTIONS & PROCESS
- In-house interior designer with $350 allowance.
- 24/7 web based scheduling program.
- Web based software for all documents and photos
- Change orders are done online.